Managing Team Change
Together Today, to Build Your Team for Tomorrow...
With Change & Building Trust Through Adventure
The objective of the workshop is to prepare any business
team to become more productive and efficient in working together to service
both the internal and external customer needs by learning how to deal
effectively with change and developing a stronger element of trust.
Customers are looking for solid business teams to effectively and efficiently
help meet their needs by building team partnerships that will foster
growth and bottom line results through the area of business solutions.
Dealing effectively with Change and developing Trust among team members
is a critical factor in team success.
With Change & Building Team Trust Through Adventure Learning
is a series of custom experiences designed to help management,
department, and business teams:
why and how change is necessary.
and begin to establish a plan to handle different reactions
how to move yourself and others positively through the
that each team member plays an invaluable role on the
how trust issues on your team can be addressed.
trust building or trust hindering behaviors in themselves
how to change behaviors that may negatively impact the
trust on the team.
each member’s trust enhancing behaviors.
and use trust building method.
others through providing solid feedback that can help
them improve and become a more productive team player.
to have fun and trust your fellow team members even more,
while balancing the flow of action with reflection.
challenge the team both mentally and physically in learning
experiences that will be easily transferable to on the
Get team members ready for change by reviewing how and why change
2. Understand the normal reactions to change and how to
positively deal with them.
3. Understand the normal phases of change reaction, i.e. Closures, Transitions,
and New Beginnings.
4. Learn how to help yourself and others deal positively with change.
5. Understand roles within the team and how each team member is a valuable asset.
6. Adventure Learning Activities focusing on adapting to change.
7. Identify elements that define trust within the team.
8. Understanding how developing and maintaining partnerships revolves around
9. Understand behaviors that negatively impact trust within the team.
10. How to link trust and partnering behaviors.
11. Understand the benefits of High Trust and the consequences of Low Trust on
12. Understand how trust affects team development.
13. Perform an interpersonal trust survey.
14. Understand and practice improving trust-enhancing behaviors.
15. Profile of a high trust team leader and a low trust team leader.
16. Understand the relationship between trust and communication within the team.
17. Understand and practice the trust building process.
18. Adventure Learning Activities focusing on building higher trust within
the team. These include: The Trust Fall, The Wall, The Pirates’ Adventure
and The Tire Relay.
19. A series of defined team goals for improving performance while transferring
lessons learned from the outdoor classroom to the boardroom.
20. Build a continuous improvement attitude that relieves stress and dumps frustration.
Learning E.D.G.E. can provide custom designed adventure
learning workshops within 10-15 days (depending on the amount of
customization needed) from the date of signing the agreed to contract.
workshop budgets are given for a full day workshop, based on the anticipated
time involved in customizing and delivering the Adventure Learning full
day workshop for 25-30 people per team. Minimum group size is 10 people.
Minimum workshop fee calculated at 20 people.
Materials & Delivery
of One full Day Workshop per person:
Cost at 20 People Per Workshop:
For larger teams- Multiply the total number of team members X $100.00.
Meeting packages are available beginning at $49.95 per person and
includes meeting room, 2 snacks and lunch. A full Texas experience
with Horse back riding and campfire cookout can be included for $67.00
per person. Other options available on request.